1) This meme that apparently doesn’t want to share the gospel:
2) This meme that’s a little too stuck on the idea of infant baptism:
3) This meme that took the whole “reading the Bible literally” thing wayyyy too far:
4) This meme that has yet to figure out appropriate political affiliations:
5) And, worst of all, this meme who is basically just a heretic:
So this is my way of saying finals are over and I just needed to have a little fun. What better way to do so than to take a self-deprecating stab at the culturally nuanced flagships of my faith?
Because we all need to take a moment to ask ourselves if, when it comes down to it, the things we treat as the pillars of our faith actually fundamental to its existence.
I don’t have the answer. But it’s definitely question we should all ask.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some summer classes to start: