I definitely was able to relate to most of these…14 to be exact. The rest of them were just to specific…my first CD was Newsboys, carmen was old news by ’98.
1. You attended multiple Acquire the Fire events.
2. The earliest you got up all year was for See You At The Pole day.
3. You and your friends made up motions to the chorus of “Big House” by Audio Adrenaline and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
4. The first tape you bought was more than likely Carman. It may have been Petra, but odds are, it was Carman.
5. Your youth group had matching t-shirts printed up, but one of the kid’s moms said she knew somewhere that would do it cheaper. You each saved $4, but it was the cheapest and most poorly made shirt you’ve ever seen.
6. Most stories were explained to you through childhood using a flannelgraph.
7. You were part of a mime or drama team and, at some point, did a routine to a Ray Boltz song.
View original post 270 more words